Loginserver: ONLINE   -   Gameserver: ONLINE

!! About Advertising !!

Find all news and announcements here.

!! About Advertising !!

Postby Odin » December 17th, 2014, 11:43 am

Any type of promoting our server that is abusive, unfair or is harming any other projects is not supported by our staff and is one of the highest bannable offences.
To avoid unclear situations i will briefly mention the most know ways of dirty promoting:
- advertising on public chats of another running server or it's forum/web regardless if is a beta or a live, and regardless the chronicle or rates, is bannable offence.
- advertising on any other server's topics on game related forums, is a bannable offence.

The advertising solutions that we encourage are:
- spreading the word to your contacts (Skype, Twitter, FB, etc) about L2PoW.
- making topics about our server in gaming related forums, but ONLY if there is not an existing topic made already. In that case, just supporting that topic is enough.
- when we will come in voting sites, supporting our comments topic there is also welcomed.
- following us on FB (for now, more will come) and being active on our posts.

To the admins and in fact the entire communities that were abused by our supporters, i just wanna let you know guys that i am deeply sorry.
It is my fault, and this is because i did not made this public statement before, and as i could see in the last year or 2... fair-play and respect in the L2 community was something long time forgotten.
I believe in this stuff, and i believe in a community of L2 private server admins where we work together and help each-other and where we do things 75% for the players and a well done job and only 25% for the money.

So if any of ''my'' community members want to be a part of L2PoW, STOP DIRTY ADVERTISING.
I wont act for actions that happened before my statement, since lets assume no one knew my position, but from today on, even if you are a clan leader of a 10 party clan, i do not want you in my community if you abuse other communities by dirty advertising.

Regards, Odin
Odin

Return to News